It’s that time of year again – exam time! Well, technically it’s exam time in couple of weeks, but that’s beside the point. The point is, that I have managed to find so many important things to do instead of studying. Some of these important tasks include painting my nails, having naps, playing really frustrating mini-games in otherwise fun games (I’m talking about you, Final Fantasy X), watching movies, reading fanfiction, and thinking about my place in the universe.
I will further explain some of these things because that is a great use of my time.
1. Painting my nails. They are pink now. And shiny. I got the nail polish from lorekai for my birthday. She understands my needs.
2. Having naps. Naps are good. I have to extend my naps sometimes because I have cats sleeping on me. Some sacrifices must be made for the greater good. I couldn’t possibly move a cat and do something useful.
3. Mini-games. I love Final Fantasy X, and the rerelease is something I’m enjoying. What I’m not enjoying, however, are the stupid mini-games. Lightning dodging, butterfly catching, chocobo training, and blitzball. I think I hate blitzball the most.
4. Watching movies. Saw the new X-men movie tonight. Enjoyed it. Magneto is a jerk. So rude.
5. Reading fanfiction. What better use of my time could there be? None.
6. Thinking about my place in the universe. Sometimes I just zone out, ok? Geez! Today was not a good day for braining. I cannot brain today, I have the dumb.
Now I must go – my people need me.